What kind of metals can be recycled? How does the scrap metal recycling process work and what kind of technical support is needed? How to choose efficient metal balers and metal shears? Metal baler manufacturers will provide you with authoritative answers here.
What kind of metals can be recycled by the hydraulic metal baler?
1. Scrap metals. Various scrap steel, scrap wires, and various rare metals such as scrap lead, copper, aluminum, and stainless steel.
2. Demolition, depreciation and handling of scrap metal materials. Idle equipment in the plant, metal structures for the dismantling of civil buildings and large plants.
3. Waste construction machinery. Roller, bulldozer, loader, forklift, tire crane, crawler crane, automobile crane.
4. Waste industrial equipment. Cables, batteries, electric motors, machine tools and various idle backlogs of metal supplies.
5. Waste kitchen equipment, smoke exhaust machines, stainless steel pipes, metal workbenches, steamer, refrigerators, freezers, fresh-keeping cabinets, disinfection cabinets, cooktops, etc.
6. Refrigeration equipment, all kinds of waste cold storage, central air-conditioning, cabinet machine, wall hanging, window machine, etc.
What should be noticed for scrap metals recycling?
Due to the corrosion, damage and natural elimination of metal products, a large amount of scrap metals is produced every year, so it is imperative that the waste metal be recycled with the automatic metal baler machine, reprocessed and used. If these waste metal items are discarded at will, it will cause environmental pollution and waste limited metal resources. In the metal recycling process, pay attention to the classification and treatment of different metals.
- Magnetic separation. Magnetic separation is a treatment method that uses the magnetic differences of various substances in solid waste to sort in heterogeneous magnetic sound. Magnetic separation is a very effective method for separating iron-based metals. After the solid waste is input into the magnetic separator, the magnetic particles are magnetized under the effect of non-uniform magnetic sound, so they are attracted by the magnetic field to attract the magnetic particles into the cylinder and discharge with the cylinder into the discharge end; The particles remain in the waste due to the small magnetic field force.
- Cleaning. Cleaning uses various different chemical solvents or hot surfactants to remove oil stains, rust, sand, etc. on the surface of steel parts. Often used to treat engines, bearings, gears, etc. contaminated by cutting oil, grease, oil or other attachments.
- Warm up. Waste steel is often contaminated with contaminants such as oil and grease, and grease and oil that cannot evaporate immediately can cause contamination of molten metal. After being exposed to moisture, scrap steel stored in the open air will rapidly expand in the furnace due to the blasting effect due to the inclusion of moisture and other greases, which are not suitable for joining steel making furnaces. For this reason, many steel mills use the method of preheating scrap steel, using flames to directly roast scrap steel, burn off moisture and grease, and then put it into steel furnaces.