This multi-functional metal shears are also named the jaw shears, which are mainly used for cutting various waste metal sheets and steel plates and so on. This jaw type of metal shearing machine is suitable for all kinds of scrap metal recycling and processing plants, scrap automobile dismantling plants, iron and steel smelting and casting industries, etc. and it can cut off various shapes of steel plates and various metal materials.
Brief description of the metal shears
This hydraulic metal shear is famous for its crocodile-like design. It is mainly used for cutting various kinds of metal materials in various steel mills, waste steel processing companies, and waste metal recycling processing plants, etc. And the shearing size can be determined according to the specific requirements of customers.
Compared with the gantry shear, this jaw shear machine has the advantage of easy moving for cutting the waste metals in different places. Besides, this kind of metal shear has little limitations of the raw materials for cutting because of its shearing method is not strict with the feeding size of the waste metal materials.
Structural features of the metal shearing machine
The structure of the waste metal shearing machine mainly includes the frame, shearing head, pressing claw, shearing head action cylinder, pressing claw action cylinder and hydraulic oil supply device. The output end of the piston rod of the shear head action cylinder of the machine is hinged with the rear end of the shear head, and the output end of the piston rod of the press pawl action cylinder is hinged with the upper end of the press pawl. This metal shear machine has the advantages of high working efficiency, high shearing strength, wide application field, low equipment failure rate, low noise, and simple operation.
Materials suitable for shearing with this metal shear
Iron sheets, cast iron, steel plates, color steel tiles, metal scraps, aluminum alloy plate, channel steel, angle steel, copper plate, scrap metal plate, aluminum cans, scrap steel bars, aluminum plates, iron plate, round steel, scrap car shells, aluminum tanks, gasoline tanks, paint tanks, natural gas tanks, and so on. The shearing machine with a shearing length of more than 700mm is especially suitable for cutting the waste vehicles.
Safe operation guides for the hydraulic metal shears
1. The metal cutting equipment shall be operated by specific personnel, and other untrained personnel shall not operate the machine at will.
2. Before using this metal cutter, carefully check whether all parts of the machine are normal and whether the fasteners are firm.
3. The shearing machine is prohibited to cut non-annealed steel parts, cast iron parts, soft metal parts, thin metal materials, materials with length less than 100 mm, and metal waste exceeding the length of scissors.
4. During the operation, the human body is not allowed to approach the transmission part and knife-edge of the equipment, and the safety of the surrounding personnel shall be paid attention to to to prevent the material from warping and hurting people. When cutting, try to cut the material close to the inside of the knife. When cutting short materials, it is not allowed to use hand-held workpieces to feed materials, but use clamps to feed materials.
5. When the equipment is running, the operator shall not leave the post without permission. When the work is completed or temporarily left, the power supply shall be cut off. At the same time, when the machine is running, it is not allowed to repair or touch the moving parts with hands. It is strictly prohibited to press the materials in the material box with hands or feet.
6. The lubricating parts of the machine shall be filled with lubricating oil at least once per shift as required.