The horizontal scrap metal baler also can be called waste iron baler, cans baling machine, waste steel baling machine, and aluminum cans baler. This kind of metal recycling equipment has very wide applications for pressing all kinds of metal wastes and other solid wastes with cylindrical, rectangular, cube, hexagonal, and other multi-prism shapes. Its hydraulic pressure can be adjusted according to the actual baling requirements of a certain kind of material.
What is a scrap metal baler?
This hydraulic scrap metal baler can be widely used in medium-sized or large metal resources recycling plants and metal products manufacturing factories. The horizontal iron wire baling machine uses multi-strength from its hydraulic system to press the metal wastes of irregular shapes and sizes into the compact columns. And after baling, these metal briquettes are easy for transporting and storing in the bins as well as saving much land occupies.
What waste material can be baled?
The hydraulic scrap baler is suitable for various large, medium, and small steel mills, the waste metal recycling processing industry, and the non-ferrous metal smelting industry. The scrap metal baler can press various metal scraps, steel shavings, scrap steel, scrap aluminum, scrap copper, etc. into qualified shapes such as cubes, cylinders, octagons, etc. to reduce the transportation and smelting costs of metal scraps materials.
The scrap iron baler is a kind of mechanical equipment for extruding various waste metal products under normal conditions. Various cans, paint buckets, tin cans, scrap iron, scrap steel, iron sheets, used bicycles, color steel tiles, light and thin iron sheets, pig iron blocks, cans, beer cans, scrap aluminum flakes, scrap copper blocks, iron barrels, car shells, automobile racks, and aluminum alloy materials can be pressed and formed at one time by using the hydraulic baler, which can improve the speed of furnace operation and labor efficiency.
Advantages of the hydraulic scrap metal baler
- Great scrap metal baler design, space-saving, and more convenient transportation.
- The metal scrap after baling is denser and can be sold at a higher price
- The scrap baling press can be used for scrap, which can generate income again for the factory.
- There are two kinds of operating systems, one is fully automatic and the other is manual operation (operation is by hand control lever).
- The plate can be added to the machine on the basis of the original so that the machine is more wear-resistant, longer service life.
- You can also add the blades, so more convenient to pack large materials.
How does the hydraulic scrap press machine work?
Metal materials have the property of plastic deformation. The hydraulic pressure of the horizontal steel plate baler can give the metal materials sufficient external force that can aggregate and produce permanent deformation, thereby forming a compact solid block.
When the hydraulic scrap baling press is working, we can use the grab machine to place the materials to be packed into the box of the packer. Next, open the machine’s hydraulic cylinder control valve. The hydraulic metal baler itself has three hydraulic pressures accumulating on each other, which can quickly compress metal materials into columns.
Maintenance tips of the scrap metal baler
1. Every week, clean the scraps or dirt in the bin of the metal baler.
2. Once a month, clean and lubricate the slide, middle knife, and front ejector.
3. Add lubricant to all bearings of the machine every three months.
4. Regularly replenish the hydraulic oil in the oil tank of the metal baler once every two years.
5. Every time you add hydraulic oil, it should be appropriate. Remember not to add too much, so as to avoid malfunction of the microswitch due to oil immersion.
Technical parameters of the hydraulic metal baler
|Equipment model||Pressure(ton)||Press bin size（mm）||Bales size（cm）||Press time（s）||Power（kW）|
Successful case: the horizontal metal baler exported to Iraq
The Iraqi customer had a large accumulation of metal scrap and wanted to dispose of this material efficiently, preferably in a way that would generate secondary income. Therefore, this customer started looking for a metal baler and contacted us after seeing our machines. After learning about our machines, he was very satisfied and felt that this was the machine he wanted. Therefore, the contract was signed immediately. Here is a picture of our delivery to the port.