With the increasing use of vehicles, waste tires have gradually become a big burden on the environment. Shredding and recycling waste tires can give full play to the potential value of waste tires, save resources and protect the environment. How to shred waste tires? A waste tire shredder is an ideal solution. The waste tire shredder machine is a dual-shaft industrial shredder specially developed for various types of waste tires, like car tires, bus tires, and truck tyres. After being sheared and torn by a waste tyre shredder machine, scrap tires can obtain the size required for subsequent regeneration processes such as cracking oil refining, cement kiln incineration, and tire grinding.
What is the waste tire shredder?
This scrap tire shredder is for shredding all kinds of tires. It can effectively shred rubber tires, bias tires, radial tires, car tires, and other materials that are not easily broken. Compared with the scrap metal shredder, this tyre shredder machine has an extra screen, which is mainly required for the finished product. In addition, this tire rubber shredder can use a diesel engine or electric motor, according to the needs of customers choose the power system. And the shredding of waste tires is also a kind of recycling of resources. In short, this tire shredder is an indispensable helper for those who are engaged in this industry.
Why use a tire shredder for shredding?
- After shredding, it can improve the bulk density of the material and reduce the transportation cost.
- After shredding, tires can be ground into powder by grinding equipment for deep processing.
- Because tires are made of rubber, after shredding, they can be further processed into rubber products through recycling.
- After tearing, the tires can be sold to recycling stations or car dealerships engaged in tire repair, which improves the utilization rate.
Tires to be recycled
The combined structure of the tire recycling shredder and the annular trommel screen combines crushing and screening into one, ensuring that the output and discharge size meet the production requirements at the same time. The tire crusher can easily deal with car tires, bus tires, truck tires, pneumatic tires and solid tires, engineering tires, and other types of waste tires.
Structural characteristics of the waste tire shredder
The main components of the machine are the inlet, working chamber, motor, gearbox, conveyor belt, screen, and other components.
- From the machine picture, it’s clear that the machine has two motors, a large and a small, which work for the machine’s operation work.
- The inlet port is extended, and it is a slope type, which is good for the material to enter the working chamber.
- Equipped with sieves, because customers have different requirements for finished products, it can be equipped with sieves according to customer needs.
Outstanding features of tire shredding equipment
- Strong shearing force. The unique rotary knife is designed and processed in terms of thickness, shape, arrangement order, etc., with strong shearing force and sharp blade, which can efficiently grab materials for crushing.
- Stable operation with advanced gear reducer. Low speed, low noise and less dust.
- Sharp and durable blades. The blade is made of special alloy steel, which is strong and durable. A variety of blade molds are available.
The blades of the waste tire shredder are made of high-quality tool materials and combined with advanced vacuum heat treatment and cryogenic treatment technology. As a tire shredder manufacturer, we can provide customers with personalized services, and offer the most suitable tool for the customers according to their use and working conditions.
Application fields of tire crusher
- Sports ground patching: running tracks, school sports grounds, swimming pools around and garden paths, bowling greens, sidewalks, kindergarten sports grounds and playgrounds, tennis and basketball courts.
- Automotive industry: floor mats for trains, flooring for cars and trucks, marine daily materials, tires, and their tire pads.
- Construction/equipment: adhesives/sealants, hospitals, companies, bathroom floors, insulation materials, coatings, dams, warehouses, ponds, waste treatment stations, house signs, sheets, waterproofing materials, shockproofing, coils, waterproofing materials for roofs and walls.
- Production of recycled rubber amines: used in the production of various rubber systems.
Why need a waste tire shredder?
Tires are very strong, and it is difficult for ordinary machinery to shred them. Some people rely on the purchase of expensive or high-power and low-efficiency equipment, and the investment cost is too high; some cut waste tires by hand and then shred them. The recycling efficiency is extremely low, and it is time-consuming and labor-intensive. How to utilize waste tires in large quantities economically and effectively has become a topic of rubber recycling.
To meet market demands, we have specially developed a waste tire shredder for handling various waste bulky objects such as used tires, waste plastic barrels, scrap metals, waste wood, etc., which are convenient for further processing. After the tires are shredded, they can be ground into a rubber powder through milling equipment for reprocessing and recycling. This scrap tire shredder not only reduces environmental pollution but also brings economic benefits. The rubber tyre shredder is easy to operate as it only needs to throw the whole tire directly into it, and tires can be shredded into small pieces and come out, which is very convenient and reduces labor.
The necessity to recycle waste tires
With the rapid development of the automobile industry, the use of cars has become increasingly popular, and raw rubber resources have become increasingly scarce. In addition, the tire itself is consumable, as an important part to ensure driving safety, so it is inevitable that new tires will be replaced frequently, and the old tires will be discarded due to deficiencies in various aspects. The accumulation of a large number of waste tires will cause environmental pollution.
Waste tires have high recycling value, and the output of renewable resources such as fuel oil, carbon black, steel wire, and rubber powder can create considerable economic benefits and have great development potential. How to effectively recycle scrap tires has become a problem to be solved by people all over the world.
How to use the scrap car tire shredder machine safely?
- After the machine is started and can operate normally, it is allowed to continue without entering the material.
- Pay attention to the motor speed, sound, and bearing temperature during operation.
- If you choose to feed the material manually, when feeding the material, pay attention to the person who should stand in the filling enclosure – side, clothing sleeves should be tied, and wear a mask and work cap.
- No hanging belt, oiling, cleaning, and eliminating when the machine is working.
- The following problems are found, the engine should be turned off, and shut down to check: ① motor smoke; ② blockage; ③ crushing quality is not good ④ bearing overheating, more than 60 degrees.
Working video of the waste tire shredder
What are the parameters of the tire recycling and shredding machine?
|Voltage||as per request||as per request||as per request||as per request||as per request|