Metal alligator shears are a new type of scrap metal processing equipment, which plays an important role in the scrap recycling industry. Metal shears are mainly used in metal recycling plants, scrap car dismantling sites, and smelting manufacturing industries to cold cut and cut various shapes of steel and various metal materials. During the use of this metal cutter, care must be taken to maintain its blades.
Main features of the alligator shear machine
1. This alligator shear is mainly used in the waste material recycling processing industry. Cold cutting of various small and medium-sized steel plants such as round steel, square steel, channel steel, angle steel, I-shaped steel, steel plates, steel pipes, and other waste metals.
2. This equipment uses hydraulic transmission. Compared with mechanical transmission shears, it has the advantages of small size, lightweight, low inertia, low noise, stable movement, safe operation, and use, and easy to achieve overload protection.
3. This cutter has the functions of manual operation and automatic operation. Its operation method is convenient and simple. The metal scissors’ mouth can be cut and stopped at any position during the work. And according to the size of the material being cut, the size of the cutting mouth can be arbitrarily controlled to achieve high work efficiency.
The maintenance methods of the metal shear blades
1. The blade of the metal shearing machine should be stored in a cool and dry place. In order to prevent the blade from rusting, a layer of anti-rust oil should be applied to the used blade. Unopened blades should be stored in a dry place in a sealed place to prevent the blades from being rusted.
2. In the actual use of the hydraulic metal shearing machine, it is necessary to operate strictly in accordance with the “operating rules for hydraulic metal shearing machine”, and the correct use of this machine can ensure the high working efficiency.
3. Before each use of the alligator shear, lubricating oil shall be added regularly, fixedly and quantitatively according to the requirements of the lubrication chart. Lubricants should be kept clean and free of sediment. Insist on the proper amount of lubricating oil to keep the blade surface clean and improve the wear resistance of the blade surface.
4. The blades of metal shears must always be kept clean, and the unpainted parts should be coated with anti-rust grease.
5. Regularly check the use and wear of the blade. If the blade is severely worn, it should be replaced in time, and a new blade should be replaced in time.
6. The blade of the shearing machine should be stored in a strong wooden box during transportation. The surface of the wooden box should be covered with foam material to prevent displacement and collision during transportation. The words “fragile parts” should be marked on the outside of the box to attract attention. When unpacking in the workshop, prevent the blade from being damaged.