An important process of the waste recycling industry is to pack waste products into dense blocks, so as to facilitate storage and save transportation costs. The popular equipment is a hydraulic baler machine, including a vertical baler machine or horizontal baling machine. The baling machine wraps products or packages materials with packing belts, like iron wires, and then tightens and connects both ends. With the increasing use of hydraulic baling machines, people begin to pay more attention to the maintenance of the hydraulic baling press machine, so as to prolong the service life and increase economic benefits. The following are the general introduction of daily inspection and maintenance.
Hydraulic baler machine inspection before use
- Check that each portion of the baler machine’s connection is secure;
- Check to see if any oil pipes are leaking;
- Check to see whether the hydraulic baler machine is making any unusual noises.
- Verify that the hydraulic oil temperature, pressure, and liquid level of the equipment are all within normal limits.
Detailed and overall inspection once in a month
- Regularly cleaning the oil tank’s filter screen by using gasoline or fuel. The filter screen must be wiped dry after cleaning before being reinstalled;
- Examine the power box for any loose wire ports. Contact experienced electricians and maintenance people if wires or electrical accessories are damaged.
- Check the machine’s hydraulic oil condition. Replace the hydraulic oil and clean the filter screen of the oil tank as soon as the hydraulic oil becomes thicker or darkened.
- Check for any loose or leaking oil components. To lock the screws of various pieces, use the appropriate type of screw wrench. If an oil leak is discovered in a machine part, take images or videos and inform the equipment’s after-sales team. Without the assistance of specialists, do not modify the machine pressure or disassemble the machine parts for maintenance.
Common faults and correponding solutions during maintenance
|1. The pressing block has obvious vibration or clearance, and the pressure rise is slow.||There is air in the hydraulic system.||Open the vent valve at the top of the cylinder to exhaust the gas.|
|2. The hydraulic return action is too slow.||The hydraulic oil is not clean.||1. Clean the oil filter and clean the working oil.|
2. Replace with new working oil.
|3. The oil pressure drops rapidly during shutdown and pressure maintains||1. The sealing port of the check valve, oil pump, and oil separator is damaged or the hydraulic oil is dirty. |
2. The sealing device elements in the pump, oil separator, and oil cylinder are damaged.
|According to the situation, grind the valve port, clean the oil or replace the damaged components of the sealing device.|
|4. The movement of the pressing block is unstable.||1. After the gear end face is worn, the clearance increases and there are many oil leaks. |
2. The oil is not clean and the oil filter is blocked.
|1. Clean the oil filter and clean the working oil.|
2. Repair the gear pump and reduce the end clearance.
Notes: it is advisable to strictly follow the operation instructions and consult specialists if necessary.